Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Decadence NYE: Denver, CO Does it AGAIN!


The homies at Global Dance Music DEFY knows how to throw a party. This is year three of the epic NYE celebration Decadence held in downtown Denver at the Colorado Convention Center. This year the party has been extended to a 2 day MASSIVE, and they are not fucking around on the lineup. BASSNECTAR and PRETTY LIGHTS?!?! PLUS DAMN NEAR THE WHOLE PLM CREW?? PLUS BEATS ANTIQUE, LATE NIGHT RADIO, DATSIK, KEYS N KRATES, AND 12TH PLANET??? HELL YES, I bought my tickets two months ago as soon as I heard! I'm a dirty bass head, but my roots are defy in trance and house music; and with Tiesto, Dada Life, Above and Beyond, and BT in the Global Dance Arena, both nights will be tough picks on which arena to stay in. I do have to say, I was a little apprehensive about going back to Decadence after I went the first year only to stand in line for nearly two hours to get in. I missed Feed Me and was SUPER sour about it, but I'm hoping to chalk that experience up to first time in a new venue with 10,000 rave rats running around. I'm sure by now, they've got it together :) Here's a playlist I've put together featuring all artists from the BASS ARENA -

No comments:

Post a Comment